So here's how it goes, I'm back in Melbourne and recuperating from severe lack of sleep...
That last week in Singapore was a wild one! You know who you are ;) Thanks guys for joining me all those times. And those of you who bothered to make it all the way to Changi on Sunday night!
The flight was definitely a much less enjoyable experience. I love kids, honestly, for the most part. But I definitely can't stand them when their parents can't keep them under control to the point where they become a public nuisance. That particular brat just couldn't SHUT UP.
It might be due to my less than lenient upbringing, but inconsideration is a huge component in my book. Just discipline you kid, dammit!
Anyway, since I've gotten back, I've been staying at Hanyi's at City Gate. It's definitely more convenient than grubby Palmerston. That place was honestly and unanimously agreed to be better due to the company. (Speaking of which, when's our dinner?)
I've also found a place - THANK YOU Daniel - just around the corner from here that's really nice and isn't exorbitantly priced, unlike most places within the uni/city vicinity. We'll most likely be moving in sometime this weekend. Woohoo!! Finally, a place to call my own. Tired of being a fucking nomad.
Gonna show Daniel around today, I think. Anyone who wants to contact me can do so at +614 2184 2074. Just in case you forgot.
Miss you people in Singapore! xx x xx xx
8:37 AM